Sunday, October 18, 2009

Michael Grills Photography

For the last month I've had the pleasure of working with a great photographer from the County.

I first met Michael Grills back in September. He was the photographer for a wedding here in the County and it just so happened that I was also the cake maker for this same wedding. I was really impressed with his work and fell in love with all the pictures he took of my Cake.

So we got talking and he actually enjoyed shooting my work and offered to keep doing it!

As you can see from all his beautiful images on my blog and FB

He currently has an office in Kelly's Shop downtown Picton and is shooting location sessions, But is looking to expend in the near future with his very own Studio.

Check out his website below, Christmas is around the corner the perfect time for Family Sessions!


Below are the images he took this weekends business!

Camera Cake for a Belleville Photographer

Boy's Batman Cake!



No comments:

Post a Comment