Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gossip Tuesday!

So this weekend will be my 1 year anniversary for making cakes! My first year has been a great one for business, meeting new people and trying new ideas! Last year my first cake was Miss Mac's 1st Birthday Ladybug cake, and now I am making her 2nd birthday cake for this weekend!



WORK:

- Surprise birthday cake
- Max's 1st Birthday Monkey Cake
- Mac's 2nd Birthday Lollipop Cake


HOME:

-I started to get into Christmas a little and brought out a few things for my daughter. Its her 2nd Xmas and its going to be fun because she now knows what gifts are and there purpose.


PERSONAL:

- Start back at the gym again, this time im NOT going to stop. So far day 2. Wasn't too bad yesterday getting back into it, still burned 400+ cals. But then I ate a truffle from Copper Kettle! Which has the BEST peanut butter and jelly truffles!! There my FAV, if you haven't tired them YOU SHOULD!!

- Also got the new iphone 3gs this past week, and i'm in LOVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment