Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Amanda & Rob's New Life Together!



On August 22, 2009 I had the chance to be the photographer for a great friend of mines wedding. I was very excited when she asked me to do this. It was a beautiful wedding and everyone could feel the love that this couple shares for one another! I wish them happiness and everything that a marriage and love have to bring, But I have no doubt in my mind they dont have it already :)

Here's a few pictures I took!

I love this shot of the excited Bride!
How funny are their faces in this shot!! I love it

I loved this boat and asked the Bride if she would mind me using it! She LOVED the idea!

Gorgeous Bride!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Krysti, they're all absolutely beautiful! I love, love, love them! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete