Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Monday!




So I never ended up baking from my new cupcake book :( hence why there is no pictures yesterday. Being a mommy you get side tracked and a bit busier.

I did thou have a great weekend, spent it mostly with my mom and baby girl, I got to see my sweet little nephew too!

This weekend, I have another wedding to take on, I will be making a 3 tier cake!

October seems, to be a busy month for me and cakes :) Im very excited, I'm taking on harder jobs and changeling myself!

October also happends to be my FAVORITE month of the year :) Thanksgiving and Halloween need I say more.

This year my lady friends and myself are going to the Elk's Halloween Bash, my mother is putting it together, she knows how to through a mean part-y!

Last night I was getting into the halloween spirit and looking up costumes online and I think I found what I'm going to be!

I think its SUPER cute!!
I also love this one too.. Hmmm???

No comments:

Post a Comment