Monday, September 7, 2009

Scott & Jenny's Wedding Order!

So yesterday I didn't get a chance to blog because i was super busy with this wedding order!
I baked over 120 cupcakes and a 6" cake for the top of the cupcakes tower!

The Bridge came to me with a picture out of a Martha Stewart Magazine, And I was very excited to make this for her!

It was a picture of a cupcake, but I made it into a 6" cake. The flower's are made out of Meringue and turned out pretty cute after 3 try's and learning that you have to use Meringue as soon as you make it or it wont mold.. Urgghhh!

Niall Eccles made the wedding cake top, Its the Bride and Groom! How cute is that!
I might be doing some business with him in a couple of days -Exciting!

Im SO happy with the way the flower's turned out!

The many cupcakes, There was 2 other boxes full as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment